George E. Romanos.
- Professor of Periodontology at the Stony Brook University, School of Dental Medicine
- Professor for Oral Surgery and Implant Dentistry in Frankfurt, Germany
- Fully trained in Periodontics, Prosthodontics and Oral Surgery in Germany and NY Board Certified in Oral Surgery and Implant Dentistry in Germany
- Certificate in Periodontology and AEGD (Univ. of Rochester)
- Diplomate by the American Board of Periodontology and the Int. College of Oral Implantology (ICOI)
- Former Professor and Director of Laser Sciences at NYU College of Dentistry
- Former Professor of Clinical Dentistry at the Univ. of Rochester, NY; Dental License in NY State and in Europe
- Fellow of the Academy of Osseointegration (AO), the Int. College of Dentists, ICOI, ITI foundation, American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery and the International Academy for Dental Facial Esthetics. Editorial Boards: IJOMI, Clin. Impl. Dent. and Relat. Res (member), J Prosthodontics (member), Odontology (Associate Editor), Photomedicine and Laser Surgery (member), Quintessence Int (member), Compendium (member), J Periodontology (peer review panel), Int. J Dent (member) and others; more than 250 publications, author of 5 books; over 500 presentations worldwide.