Santiago Isaza Penco
- 1983-1988 Dentist, C.O.C, Colegio Odontologico Colombiano of Santafè de Bogotà Colombia.
- 1989-1991 Orthodontics, Ospedale San Martino of Genova, Italy.
- 1991 Fellow program at the Dental Hospital and children Hospital of Glasgow, Scotland.
- 1991-1993 University Teacher C.I.E.O UNIVERSIDAD MILITAR of Santafè de Bogotà Colombia.
- 1991-1999 Dentistry private practice “Orthopedic and orthodontic treatment” Leader team in managing patients with complex oral diseases (Santafé de Bogotà).
- Since 1992 Member AESCOC, SCO.
- 1994-1996 Secretary S.C.O “SOCIEDAD COLOMBIANA DE ORTOPEDIA MAXILAR” Directed and coordinated all the organization of the scientific activity of the society.
- 1998-1999 University Teacher “UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA” Leader of the multidisciplinary medical team for cleft lip and cleft palate.
- Since 1998 International lecturer and author of several publications, and chapters books.
- Since 1999 Scientific consultant of Dentaurum.
- 2004-2008 Contract Professor “UNIVERSITY OF MODENA ITALY.”
- Since 2004 Invited professor of the different Italian and international Universities.
- Since 2005 Member A.N.D.I.
- Since 2006 Member S.I.D.O.
- Since 2010 Editor review of P.I.O Progress in Orthodontics.
- 2010-2011 C.A.F. MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY SIMULATION FROM 3D CT IMAGES University of Bologna Italy.